MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mesaj gönderme hatası
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ya arkadaşlar manyak olacak ben üyeme mesaj göndercem normal mesaj gidiyor fakat cookies java kodunu göndermek istediğimde hata alıyorum?

javascript:hf="http://uploaded.to/";if(location.href.indexOf(":\/\/uploaded.to")==-1){g=confirm("Click OK to direct-to uploaded.to\nRevised by satester");if(g)location.href=hf;void(0);}else{c=prompt("Insert your uploaded.to cookie here friends ","Cookie uploaded");if(c){r=confirm("Rememeber this cookie?");d=new Date();nd=new Date(d.getFullYear()+1,2,11);void(document.cookie="login="+c+";domain=.uploaded.to;path=/;"+(r?"expires="+nd:""));location.href=hf}void(0)}

Şimdi uploaded sitesine gir daha sonra bunu site adresini silip yapıştır.Sonra sana soracak izin verim mi diye? Sende izin ver. Sonra forumda paylaştığım cookie gir ok de ve bitti kolay gelsin...

Özür dilerim hostla alakalı bir sorun yaşadımda. O yğzden acele yazdım anlamadığın bir yer olursa söyle...

Aynen mesaj böyle ama hata veriyo işte böyle:

[Image: UY2Xo.png]

Site adresim:www.forumprogramcilik.tk

Mybb Sürümü:1.6.5

Lütfen yardım edin. Sad
Arkadaşlar birde özelden her hangi bir üyeye site adresi gönderemiyorum bir yardım edin.
Yardım edin lütfen? Sad
İngilizce olarak gönderiniz

is this English ??? I do not recognise it as such .... perhaps posting in English may give more answers
okay
I normally send a personal message or a message to friends is going to be crazy, but I want to send cookies, Java code, I get an error?

We provide the same error message like this, but here it is:

Site address: www.forumprogramcilik.tk

MyBB Version: 1.6.5
what is the reason for sending cookies & java thru a message - it appears to be non-legal activity ...
(2012-02-15, 07:43 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]what is the reason for sending cookies & java thru a message - it appears to be non-legal activity ...

How is it illegal? Please explain.

Yea, that MAY be illegal, but it could be legal too. If he just wants to share his own uploaded.to account cookie, I don't see how it is illegal.
Hmm, but I can not write to the address of any site members chat section. I had

How to shut down the security?
How can I fix this error, I'm sorry. Message waiting for me, the members.
(2012-02-15, 07:45 PM)jard0n5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-15, 07:43 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]what is the reason for sending cookies & java thru a message - it appears to be non-legal activity ...

How is it illegal? Please explain.

Yea, that MAY be illegal, but it could be legal too. If he just wants to share his own uploaded.to account cookie, I don't see how it is illegal.

no need to think legality, it has been pointed out to me that the law does not apply.. In my country certain functions could break the law and with which the admin needs to ensure those laws are not broken in the country of site origin
(2012-02-15, 07:47 PM)gizemli56 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, but I can not write to the address of any site members chat section. I had

How to shut down the security?
How can I fix this error, I'm sorry. Message waiting for me, the members.

Just to make sure you mean cookie as this
So in short, for it is forbidden to send huh?
(2012-02-15, 08:13 PM)gizemli56 Wrote: [ -> ]So in short, for it is forbidden to send huh?

I did not say that, I mentioned that you should be mindful that you may be braking the law in your country ... also I guess a cookie is a cookie and not some other file sent between users ?
How come I'm so confused
Pages: 1 2