MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Email Verification... Possible hosting problem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently run into a problem where my users don't get email verification, for a quick fix I turned on automatic verification...

I'm currently using 000webhost.com to host a forum.
Has anyone run into this problem before?

Thanks
Austin
This does seem like the verification emails are getting stuck on 000webhost's mail server., try chatting with them, and if they are no help, find a new host, or PM me.
it is host related, usually they will limit phpsendmail from one account, or your mail still on queue.
(2012-02-15, 10:30 PM)YourBetta Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently using 000webhost.com to host a forum.

That's your problem. I highly advise you change hosts. You'll see nothing but problems with 000webhost.
same as my problem sir I'm using byethost. please help me ...............i;m also try with change with smtp but not working my user not receive any mail after register in my forum .....
(2012-02-18, 04:36 PM)manoranjan2050 Wrote: [ -> ]same as my problem sir I'm using byethost. please help me ...............i;m also try with change with smtp but not working my user not receive any mail after register in my forum .....

Again, you're using one of the worst hosts around. Get a better host.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-30827.html