MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ever since I moved hosts, I keep getting this SQL Error when installing a plugin to my Plugins library.

Quote:1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 16

I looked it up and found that I have to replace it with 'ENGINE=MyISAM'

But it gets very confusing since I don't know which file it is in.

Here's what I got for Tera Donate 1.2. Where is the file? I can't find it.

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line 16
Query:
CREATE TABLE mybb_teradonate (did INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, uid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', ogid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', name VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', email VARCHAR(120) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', ebank VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', amount SMALLINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', currency CHAR(3) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' , note VARCHAR(100) DEFAULT '', ip VARCHAR(39) DEFAULT '', dateline BIGINT(30) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', confirmed TINYINT(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', PRIMARY KEY did (did), KEY uid (uid), KEY ogid (ogid)) TYPE=MyISAM;
Open plugin file and find;
TYPE=MyISAM
and Change it into;
ENGINE=MyISAM
(2012-02-16, 07:50 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Open plugin file and find;
TYPE=MyISAM
and Change it into;
ENGINE=MyISAM

TYPE=MyISAM is not there. I tried searching for only "type", but there wasn't any results that had =MyISAM with it.
Then you're looking this inside any file other then the file present in ./inc/plugins/ folder.
(2012-02-16, 10:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Then you're looking this inside any file other then the file present in ./inc/plugins/ folder.

Dude, listen. I looked in every f*cking folder inside the entire FTP and it wasn't there. How can I show you this?
(2012-02-16, 11:16 PM)Jonath198 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-16, 10:46 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Then you're looking this inside any file other then the file present in ./inc/plugins/ folder.

Dude, listen. I looked in every f*cking folder inside the entire FTP and it wasn't there. How can I show you this?

This type of language should not be allowed, can a moderator delete or close this thread as I find this offensive
(2012-02-16, 11:24 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-16, 11:16 PM)Jonath198 Wrote: [ -> ]

This type of language should not be allowed, can a moderator delete or close this thread as I find this offensive
Are you illiterate or just a pillock? I use "*" in there, and to make it even better, I just removed it. Happy?
Your attitude stinks. I suggest you fix it before requesting support again.