MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I don't find the option 'show on forum team' for moderators, in the group options. Where could I add/find it? I see it for all other groups, but not for mods.
Open /admin/usergroups.php

Find

if($usergroup['gid'] != "1" && $usergroup['gid'] != "5" && $usergroup['gid'] != "6")

Replace by

if($usergroup['gid'] != "1" && $usergroup['gid'] != "5")
I selected 'no', but it still shows them on the forum team page.
If your using 1.1x, I believe it's not possible to not display the moderators on the forum team. I think it's because it runs a seperate MySQL query than the other usergroups. Smile
You would have to remove this snippet of code from showteam.php:

$query = $db->query("SELECT m.fid, m.uid, u.username, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup, u.hideemail, u.receivepms, f.name FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."moderators m LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u ON (m.uid=u.uid) LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."forums f ON (f.fid=m.fid) ORDER BY u.username, f.name");
while($mod = $db->fetch_array($query))
{
	$modsarray[$mod['uid']] = $mod;
	if($modforums[$mod['uid']])
	{
		$modforums[$mod['uid']] .= "<br>";
	}
	$modforums[$mod['uid']] .= "<a href=\"forumdisplay.php?fid=$mod[fid]\">$mod[name]</a>";
}
if(is_array($modsarray))
{
	$bgcolor = "trow1";
	while(list($uid, $user) = each($modsarray))
	{
		$forumslist = $modforums[$uid];
		$uid = $user['uid'];
		$post['uid'] = $user['uid'];
		if($user['hideemail'] != "yes")
		{
			eval("\$emailcode = \"".$templates->get("postbit_email")."\";");
		}
		else
		{
			$emailcode = "";
		}
		if($user['receivepms'] != "no")
		{
			eval("\$pmcode = \"".$templates->get("postbit_pm")."\";");
		}
		else
		{
			$pmcode = "";
		}
		$username = formatname($user['username'], $user['usergroup'], $user['displaygroup']);
		$location = $user['location'];
		eval("\$modrows .= \"".$templates->get("showteam_moderators_mod")."\";");
		if($bgcolor == "trow1") 
		{
			$bgcolor = "trow2";
		}
		else
		{
			$bgcolor = "trow1";
		}
	}
	eval("\$usergroups .= \"".$templates->get("showteam_moderators")."\";");
}

Isn't it just removing that gid!='6' from that query ? =z In combination with the previous codechange in admin/usergroups.php

Open showteam.php

Find

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups WHERE showforumteam='yes' AND gid!= '6' ORDER BY title ASC");

Replace by

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups WHERE showforumteam='yes' ORDER BY title ASC");
LeX- Wrote:Isn't it just removing that gid!='6' from that query ? =z In combination with the previous codechange in admin/usergroups.php

Open showteam.php

Find

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups WHERE showforumteam='yes' AND gid!= '6' ORDER BY title ASC");

Replace by

$query = $db->query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups WHERE showforumteam='yes' ORDER BY title ASC");
Your fix will not remove the moderator listing, it will only allow the admin to show the users that are in the moderator usergroup.

[attachment=3599]

My understanding of the question is that he wants the moderator listing removed.
[attachment=3600]
If you remove the code that DennisTT said to I will remove the moderator listing. Smile
Weird way of the team-showing =P My way seems more logical i think =P
Set to no if you don't want to show them on the forumteampage, set yes if you want to see them :z Toungue
Selecting the option to show the mods on the forum team page doesn't work any longer now. Toungue
LeX- Wrote:Weird way of the team-showing =P
Come again?
LeX- Wrote:My way seems more logical i think =P
Your way doesn't work for the moderator listing.. It will only allow you to show the users in the moderator usergroup..
LeX- Wrote:Set to no if you don't want to show them on the forumteampage, set yes if you want to see them :z Toungue
That works for the moderator usergroup, but it no effect on the moderator listing..
Pages: 1 2