MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Signature function is gone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For some reason the signature function on my site is gone and i cannot edit my signature. Edit signature doesn't appear in user cp and when i go to http://www.promotionstadium.com/usercp.p...on=editsig it still doesn't work. Please help.
if you are using MyBB 1.6.5 OR 1.6.6 then check group permissions for adding signature ..
admin panel --> users & groups --> groups --> edit group --> Users and Permissions --> Can add a signature?
There is no Can add a signature? option.
what is your forum's MyBB version ? may be it is missing and can be added manually with care ..
I upgraded it yesterday.
run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel - do you get any files in red color referring changed files ...
Yes loads of files.
^ oh! do you also have ./admin/modules/user/groups.php as one of them - its better to re-upload most of those changed php files ..
(2012-02-16, 05:31 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ oh! do you also have ./admin/modules/user/groups.php as one of them - its better to re-upload most of those changed php files ..

Yes. Should i replace the file? With what?
^ download MyBB package again and replace ./admin/modules/user/groups.php on the server ..
Pages: 1 2