MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SupremeModz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2012-02-20, 09:00 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because the way you act.. you're complaining you're getting nagged on a forum where you refuse to follow rules (re: I don't care what the rules say, the forum name is all that matters) - where the objective of this forum is to obtain criticism to better your site..

Unfortunately you ignore all signs of advice and continue to be a immature raisin about any criticism you receive. If more than three people said your logo is horrible.. maybe that's a sign that you should work on getting a new one - instead of complaining people are saying the same thing over and over again.

(2012-02-20, 01:52 PM)AlliedManiac Wrote: [ -> ]You know.. i have better things to spend money on.. like friends and family.. i'm not going to waste money on a 'forum'.

HF has the worst reviews so it may have millions of posts whoaaaaa... but i don't care.

Also HF and hacked.pro are the same genre and hacked.pro looks alot better and is nicer community.

FanaticModz and reckless modz are the same and thetechgame and s7 are the same.. modding/genre is flooded with forums but yet still has more attention than any other..

Anyway, i have decided to change it to a hosting forum as modding is boring Toungue

I should say thanks to you all but you all just nagged and moaned about log's and themes when i tried my best but you just ruin hopes like bunch of ****'s.

Thanks for MyBB software the developers & such..

Thanks for nice comments whoever posted one..

Anyone want to buy either of these domains?

gamer-freakz.com
suprememodz.net
creativemodding.com

Smile

Give it a rest, just shut the eggplant up for once.

"Crap he's right! How should I respond?! Maybe if I insult him my coolness will increase!"
(2012-02-20, 10:02 PM)AlliedManiac Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-20, 09:00 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because the way you act.. you're complaining you're getting nagged on a forum where you refuse to follow rules (re: I don't care what the rules say, the forum name is all that matters) - where the objective of this forum is to obtain criticism to better your site..

Unfortunately you ignore all signs of advice and continue to be a immature raisin about any criticism you receive. If more than three people said your logo is horrible.. maybe that's a sign that you should work on getting a new one - instead of complaining people are saying the same thing over and over again.

(2012-02-20, 01:52 PM)AlliedManiac Wrote: [ -> ]You know.. i have better things to spend money on.. like friends and family.. i'm not going to waste money on a 'forum'.

HF has the worst reviews so it may have millions of posts whoaaaaa... but i don't care.

Also HF and hacked.pro are the same genre and hacked.pro looks alot better and is nicer community.

FanaticModz and reckless modz are the same and thetechgame and s7 are the same.. modding/genre is flooded with forums but yet still has more attention than any other..

Anyway, i have decided to change it to a hosting forum as modding is boring Toungue

I should say thanks to you all but you all just nagged and moaned about log's and themes when i tried my best but you just ruin hopes like bunch of ****'s.

gamer-freakz.com
suprememodz.net
creativemodding.com

Smile

(2012-02-20, 10:30 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]"Crap he's right! How should I respond?! Maybe if I insult him my coolness will increase!"

gamer-freakz.com
suprememodz.net
creativemodding.com

Smile

increase? it never started. also if that was sarcasm.. where did i insult you?

gamer-freakz.com
suprememodz.net
creativemodding.com

Smile

Please watch your language as this kind of language is not allowed here.

@everyone, please keep it civil in here.

@OP: on a personal note, if you are putting your site here to showcase you are open to criticism, both positive and negative and you can choose to take it or ignore it but you can not force users to post only positive feedback. If you are not interested in feedback then you can simply add "Comments are closed on this thread." at the end of the thread to let others know that you are not interested in the feedback. This is outlined in the showcase rules: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
(2012-02-20, 11:53 PM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]

gamer-freakz.com
suprememodz.net
creativemodding.com

Smile

Please watch your language as this kind of language is not allowed here.

@everyone, please keep it civil in here.

@OP: on a personal note, if you are putting your site here to showcase you are open to criticism, both positive and negative and you can choose to take it or ignore it but you can not force users to post only positive feedback. If you are not interested in feedback then you can simply add "Comments are closed on this thread." at the end of the thread to let others know that you are not interested in the feedback. This is outlined in the showcase rules: http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

Well i did post someone to close this.

Hey, he swears at me. i swear back.
The sites are down i think
(2012-02-21, 12:49 AM)AlliedManiac Wrote: [ -> ]Well i did post someone to close this.

Hey, he swears at me. i swear back.

The only swearing I have seen in this thread is by you.

I also did not see any post of you asking for this thread to be closed.

Anyway, closing this now since you're clearly not working on this site anymore.
Pages: 1 2 3 4