MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wrong links in Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all.
Recently I have Install my forum and Upgrade from my old data, because a problem in my host.
Now I have a problem, but I cant remember if is because some plugin or something else.
almost my links in Settings menu are wrong. They don't correspond too what is inside.
there is a example:
in print screen.
and they are almost like this.
What I can do to fix?

[attachment=25539]
rename earlier admin directory AND re-upload admin directory from original MyBB package of your forum's MyBB version ..
don't work Sad
all is the same
^ run file verification tool from tools & maintenance section of admin panel . which files are shown changed (in red color) ..
I already run, but I run again.
>Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.<
I deactivate all plugins 2
I run all task and clean cache, Rebuilt, etc, and nothing.
Some results

:/

some1?
^ strange - it needs to be checked by someone experienced (may be from support staff) with required temporary privileges ...
Sounds like your setting group and setting ids don't match; if that's the case it's a database inconsistency. Apart from manually fixing this mess, one possible solution would be to reimport settinggroups and settings tables from a fresh install, replacing your existing ones. You'd lose plugin settings (have to reactivate plugins), and you'd have to reconfigure the board (make a backup copy of your inc/settings.php for reference), but at least your issue would be resolved then...
I will try then
Dont work
and is strange because I can access in the forum without the tables settings groups and Settings

OK, problem Solved.
I make a mistake and take the wrong database. lol
I just uploaded the table settinggroups, and work fine at the moment.
Do I need re-upload the settings table 2?
OK, I think I talk to early.
Now I cant remove the forum from Close to open, neither change language in Admin CP to my other language. he don't take any effects
This tread can be closed.