MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 5000 Members!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks tikitiki.
Wow this thread is old. at the moment 8,885 members registered so it's nearly close to 9,000 0_o.
MrDoom Wrote:So we do:
Quote:No Bumping - Bumping of threads older than a month without probable cause will result in warnings. Deletion of posts will happen if there are cases of repetitive or failing to stop after warning(s).

I dont think that rule should be as strict in the Chit Chat forum, as replying to an old thread isnt stopping or hindering another member from receiving support or advice about MyBB.

I found it quite interesting how much MyBB has grown since the last 2006 post in this thread, and wouldnt of known about it unless Rcpalace bumped it
I have to agree with the above post.

To tell the truth I've never noticed how many are active or have joined mybb, even though I am focused on passing this on to people who want to start a community.

Kudos to mybb and I hope to see the growth remain this strong Smile
~Kerrang!
MyBB Community will grove up every second, it's has a complicated, nice, fast, and a very good Community..
For me MyBB for a few months will get like vBulletin..
Pages: 1 2 3 4