MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.6 Upgrade Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the second time this has happend to me with both instances of trying to upgrade my board to 1.6.6. Luckily it's only on localhost but it's still quite frustrating. After uploading the "changed files package" I try to run the upgrade script I receive this error:

Warning: require_once(/Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/mybb/inc/init.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/mybb/global.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/mybb/inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php:/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/lib/php/pear') in /Applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/mybb/global.php on line 19

I'm running OS X Lion 10.7.3 and using XAMPP. At the moment I just have been re-installing from scratch but I still want to know what the above means.

Thanks.
obvious response : does /mybb/inc/init.php (about 8KB) exist and is it accessible ..
Yup, it's there and accessible.