MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gift Gold On My Website?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, is there a plugin that is able to get moderators to gift people premium?
ive been looking every ware but no success Sad please help
please tell me people!
In other words, you want them to be able to change another user's usergroup? I'm afraid that only admins can do that (although there are plugins that allow you to buy a membership in a premium usergroup).
(2012-02-19, 06:02 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, you want them to be able to change another user's usergroup? I'm afraid that only admins can do that (although there are plugins that allow you to buy a membership in a premium usergroup).

(2012-02-19, 06:02 PM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, you want them to be able to change another user's usergroup? I'm afraid that only admins can do that (although there are plugins that allow you to buy a membership in a premium usergroup).

so mods cant gift Sad is there a plugin that can?
VIP Membership is a plugin which allows admins to put members inside user groups for the duration needed.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/vip-membership

You'll need to grant moderators admin permissions to manage the VIP membership side of things as it's only available in the admin control panel. But it's the easiest way to do it.