MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: make a home page like this ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends.
I am new to myBB .
I recently made a forum with myBB.
Now I want to make a portal/homepage like this :
Can anyone please tell me how can I make one like this please ?

[Image: 1huZD.jpg]

Some detailed information on the features to be added :

1.1 It will have a live activity feed which will show the new posts made / new topics created , new users registered , new badges gained and Avatars changed.

1.2 A Home wall which will be like a public chat area. All the users can communicate there.

1.3 A public poll where users will cast their votes on a pie-chart. The pie-chart will have different options on different sections. People to answer correct get the amount of FM that was invested.
Example : The Poll cost is 100 FM. 10 people vote. So total FM = 1000 FM. 5 people get it. So 1000 FM gets distributed among those 5. each get 200 FM.
Mods and Admins can make the poll.

All this sounds very complex for a newbie like me. So am asking it here. Hope I can get some positive replies and make a great forum.

Thanks in advance.
My forum link : http://www.crickworld.net
Anyone ?
Lol no replies Big Grin
have you looked portal.php

there are some pages/tutorial to change index.php to portal and portal.php as index.

look if it fulfills your need.

i am also looking same thing for my site.
(2012-02-20, 07:41 AM)xxx Wrote: [ -> ]have you looked portal.php

there are some pages/tutorial to change index.php to portal and portal.php as index.

look if it fulfills your need.

i am also looking same thing for my site.

KK this will be supercool
Anyone Undecided ?
Still no reply Sad
the answer was given above. follow the tutorials on making portal the index site and then edit portal as needed. you will probably need to edit both the portal code itself and the templates.

otherwise look into pro-portal
ok thanks Smile