MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove rates given by user "X"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, basically user "X" has rated multiple threads in a row with 1 star, how can I remove them all?

Not sure if it is possible through PhpMyAdmin or not.
DELETE FROM `mybb_threadratings` WHERE `uid` = 'X' AND `rating` = '1';

Replace X with the user's UID. Note that this will delete all ratings of 1 from this user.
There is a problem though.
I deleted them, and the thread star is still 1 ?

I have a who rated plugin, and before it showed his nick with 1 star, now it does not, but thread rate is still 1 star?

Thank you.
Yes, I noticed that myself, it's a bug. I'll report it shortly. To get the average rating MyBB divides the total ratings by the number of ratings, which is then rounded and displayed to the user. When you delete a record from the mybb_threadratings those values do not change, thus the rating stays the same.
Ohh, then it's a bug. Is there any temporary fix for this or I should wait until it's fixed in the next versions?

Thank you.
You can follow the bug report on [Issue #1952]. I'm in a hurry right now, but I'll let you know if I find a temporary fix.
Ok, thank you. I'll bookmarked the link just in case somebody replies, I'll be checking this thread too.

Thank you.
Any news for this one, Fabio?

Thank you.