MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP logout problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded my 1.6.5 version to 1.6.6. Everything works fine except that I can not log out of the admin CP. When I try to logout all I get is a blank screen where the admin CP login screen should appear.

I uploaded my 1.6.5 version of the admin index.php file and overwrote the new 1.6.6 version. Now everything seems to work fine. The problem must be in the new 1.6.6 version of the admin index.php file.

My website URL is www.mymovieplace.com.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
As far as I'm aware that file didn't even change; go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, does it say any files have been changed?
Yes it shows the admin/index.php file has changed. Admin/index.php is in the changed files package for 1.6.6 and I compared the 1.6.6 version with the 1.6.5 version and found several changes starting at line 83:

New version:

if($mybb->input['action'] == "unlock")

Old version:

if($mybb->input['action'] == "logout")

Then lines 85 - 91 of the old version were deleted from the new version, etc.

So far the old version of admin/index.php seems to be working correctly but I should be running the new version.
I have the same issue with a new install of 1.6.6. Replaced admin index.php with a 1.6.5 version and it appears to work correctly.

Please advise.
(2012-02-18, 07:51 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I'm aware that file didn't even change; go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this, does it say any files have been changed?

Delayed response: I believe it changed a few times actually, as they were removing the CSRF issues that Nathan reported in the ACP, and whilst logging in and out of it.