MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help ipb 3.2.3 to mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, im using the latest version of mybb, now i went from ipb 3.2.3 to mybb. i have restored the database (mysql) to my phpmyadmin and i can see the members and topics there, but if i view my forum theres no topics or members. how can i fix this please help
Did you use the MyBB merge system? If not you need to do that. If you have, you could try a recount & rebuild from ACP -> Maintenance.
i did use the merge system but all i see is ipb board 2.x.x not 3.x.x is there any other way
i did that nothing, is there a way i can give you my info to both my hosting and forum
Post it in the private enquiries forum if you wish and one of the official members of staff may be able to take a look.
k i did it can someone check it out
If you've uploaded your database but have not yet merged it, then of course they don't show up. As for merging IPB3, the merge module for it is still a beta. Not 100% working yet either. If you would like to get it fixed then help out by testing it and reporting what went wrong for you.

Thanks.