MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i have a problem please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so i have a hosting site
x10hosting
i made a website and then got on filezilla

i access my directories through filezilla and followed all the instructions that myBB said to do like change permissions

i uploaded the whole upload file and did everything but when i when to my
site
beastlygfx.x10.mx and added install to the end
my screen page was just white does anyone know how to fix

i have uploaded numerous times and deleted

[Image: filezillapic.jpg]
Printscreen your filezilla so we can see where you've put the files. Either the files aren't in the right folder or the server doesn't meet the requirements.
updated
Are you sure you added /install/ after the beastlygfx.x10.mx and not just beastlygfx.x10.mxinstall?
Try to check and make sure that your public_html permissions allow you to view it, because you might have changed those permissions somehow.
(2012-02-20, 11:53 PM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you added /install/ after the beastlygfx.x10.mx and not just beastlygfx.x10.mxinstall?
Try to check and make sure that your public_html permissions allow you to view it, because you might have changed those permissions somehow.

yeh i did /install/ and i changed the permissions exactly how mybb told me and it just gives me a blank white screen

when i first did it i accidentaly uploaded it into the first place instead of public html but i deleted those and uploaded it again but this time into the public html

another thing that filezilla says while i am uploading is transfer aborted or connection timed out but everything still goes into the directory
I could have a look at this. Could you post your ftp and mysql details in the private inquiries forum: http://community.mybb.com/forum-135.html so that I can login and take a look.
idk what that stuff is like do you mean the myspl in inc directory in the upload folder
By Mysql I meant your database details (username, database name and password)
solved thanks guys Smile