MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insert video, user search, search private messages don't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have three problems:

1. When I click on the icon "insert video" (when replying), I can't see anything:

[Image: mybb1.jpg]

When I click on something, there's an alert and I can paste the URL and it works. However, I'd like to see "Youtube", "Vimeo" etc. on the list. I installed a plugin that enables users to paste YouTube videos using [youtube] code but I'd like to make it easier to use the forum.

2. User search in the admin panel doesn't work. I want to search for users who have 0 posts and haven't visited my forum for a long time (to get rid of bots). When I try to find these users (I simply choose to show users with posts equal to 0), it says that there are no users with 0 posts (which isn't true).

EDIT: It works when I switch ACP language to English (my forum is in Polish). At least something.

3. Searching private messages doesn't work. Here's how the search form looks like:

[Image: mybb2t.jpg]

When I try to search for something, it always says that there are no results. It doesn't work at all, because I searched for terms which were included in my private messages and it said "no results".

I use MyBB 1.6. My template is "Afresh Black" (but all of these things don't work on default template as well).

I have been having these problems since a long time. However, I thought that it's just a broken forum. Today I tried to reinstall my forum on another hosting to see if this will eliminate these problems. Everything worked okay after installation, but when I imported my old database all of these problems appeared once again so it means that there's something wrong with my database, not with the forum or my theme.

Could you tell me what to do to get rid of these problems?

EDIT:

I forgot to update the translation, that's why it wasn't working.