MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ezeegaming.com | General Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I thought I would post my site here. I just made it a few days ago so comments and suggestions are welcome. Also if anyone wants to sign up that would be great.

Please refrain from making comments about the logo as I am not a gfx guy.

www.ezeegaming.com
Didnt quite liked the logo.
I see you did not read my thread.
Well i cant seen any content on forum!

Remove the limits for now and make all post viewable for guest as it is new!
Frankly viewers don't care if you're not a "gfx guy". First impressions matter and a unpleasant logo like that sends (potential) users away.

Also: "Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board"
(2012-02-19, 07:30 PM)ezeeTaylor Wrote: [ -> ]I see you did not read my thread.

(2012-02-19, 11:03 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly viewers don't care if you're not a "gfx guy". First impressions matter and a unpleasant logo like that sends (potential) users away.

True richard. I might invest in a professional logo. Also I made the guests view nothing but I set up instant activation, but I will think about letting guests view some forums.
It's not my rule, just the section rules http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html
(2012-02-20, 12:51 AM)ezeeTaylor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-19, 11:03 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly viewers don't care if you're not a "gfx guy". First impressions matter and a unpleasant logo like that sends (potential) users away.

True richard. I might invest in a professional logo. Also I made the guests view nothing but I set up instant activation, but I will think about letting guests view some forums.

still trying to get a new logo but everything else is working out great.
Quote:Users must not be forced to log in or register to view your board

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html