MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [PSD - WIP] oSo - MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

It's been a while since my last theme. I got positive feedback and i am very happy. So i would like some feedback for a theme i've been working on for the past 3 days. It's a modern theme. This is just the PSD. Smile

Picture
It's alright, but I personally think it needs a better contrast between light and dark colors. It's unbalanced right now having the focus on only light colors.
The color is kinda dull. The theme structure is great though.
reminds me of windows 3.1!!
Well actually i kinda like the color scheme. it's smooth
Nice work! have you made any progress or just the psd? (or should i say png lol)
(2012-02-19, 05:47 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]It's alright, but I personally think it needs a better contrast between light and dark colors. It's unbalanced right now having the focus on only light colors.

Thanks. I will fix this problem because i have seen it,too Smile

(2012-02-20, 01:21 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The color is kinda dull. The theme structure is great though.

Thanks. As i said above i will try to fix the color.

(2012-02-20, 05:13 AM)minidriver Wrote: [ -> ]reminds me of windows 3.1!!

Thanks for your feedback but i don't see any similarity. Undecided

(2012-02-20, 05:27 AM)t_virus Wrote: [ -> ]Well actually i kinda like the color scheme. it's smooth
Nice work! have you made any progress or just the psd? (or should i say png lol)

Thanks. Finally i am not the only one that i like the theme.. haha..
No, i have only made the psd - actually the png Smile