MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I got 2 questions to ask!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering If I uprade to Version 1.6.6 My plugins whon't work and also If I uprade would I have to reinstall my plugins?

The 2nd question, Is there a plugin for the Green bar like mybb Forums? If so whats the plugins name?
It depends on what version you're upgrading from. If you're upgrading from the 1.4 series, then most plugins will need updating. (See below, also the compatibility line in the plugin file will need to be changed to 16*)

If you're running 1.6 but below 1.6.5 then see this thread: http://community.mybb.com/thread-108595.html

If you're running 1.6.5 then no plugin changes will need to be made to upgrade to 1.6.6.
Yeah, My Mybb version is 1.6.5 right now. So no plugins will get deleted or I have to reinstall it?
No, no plugins will be deleted. It's recommended to deactivate all plugins before the upgrade, but not entirely necessary.
ok so duble check, I should deactivate all the plugins when i uprade?
It's entirely up to you. It's a relatively small upgrade so plugin deactivation isn't necessary.
ok Thank you so much Smile