MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help would be very much appreciated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mybb community,

First i am not sure if i post in the good section so feel free to move it.

My name is Hans and i am the author of a great mod for a well know game.

In the past i was doing web design in the good old html form but since i start to build a website and forum for our mod i stumble upon many change in the way webpage are structured like xhtml,php,css etc.

My problem is very minor but i search for 2 complete days without finding anything on it here and on blueimp sourceforge.

Here is what i am looking after i include an image, see the background body color is white and i want to insert the code to have an image repeat in the background, i know css and have no problem with it but the way ajax chat room is integrated in Mybb make it very hard to find the correct file that contain the head and body tag html.

In firebug i can easily find the page and in dom it is referring to the index.php in forum/chat/index.php but the file is in php and i tried various code for background color but they all return parsing error.

I have no problem modifying the chat room look with css but since the file is in php referring to different other file in chat folder i can't figure wich one. Does the integrated Ajax version for Mybb make a template in ACP somewhere?

In ajax template there is also a position.css and theme template but no code for html body.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and since i am an experience 3d artist and graphic designer i can help you back in return.

I have the latest version of Mybb.

My page link to see the problem : http://www.u-boot-hahd.com/forums/chat/index.php

Here the image : [Image: template1.jpg]

Best regards Hans
This has nothing to do with MyBB - just because you use MyBB on your main directory doesn't mean they'll provide support for the rest of your directories regarding scripts they didn't produce.

(2012-02-20, 03:11 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]This has nothing to do with MyBB - just because you use MyBB on your main directory doesn't mean they'll provide support for the rest of your directories regarding scripts they didn't produce.

Seem like a friendly place here thank for the warm welcome.
Hi again,

At least if any real gentleman's exist on this community one part of my question was regarding mybb this one : Does the integrated Ajax version for Mybb make a template in ACP somewhere?

I mean i did the integration and everything go smooth but maybe mybb have create a template somewhere in the database that might contain the body tag i wich to edit!

There is no informations to be found about what that integration change in the ACP if something was change.

Best regards Hans