MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed my site using http://localhost/ and now when I publicized port 80, my website shows all images trying to be loaded from localhost instead of mysite.com... How can I fix this? Thanks so much.
You installed MyBB locally, of course it's going to load the images from the "correct" directory, why would it load from another domain?

What's your domain?
(2012-02-20, 04:48 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You installed MyBB locally, of course it's going to load the images from the "correct" directory, why would it load from another domain?

What's your domain?

Shouldn't it read it by doing ../ or ./? Confused Why do you need to know my domain? If you want a picture, I can give you one. The domain isn't secure.
I hate to bump like this, but I really need help.
(2012-02-29, 11:47 PM)Fridder Wrote: [ -> ]I hate to bump like this, but I really need help.

so have opened your pc as a web server or have you copied your files to a host ? I have problems on the localhost (192.168.1.68) when it is connected to from a pc on the same network .... so the request is looking for 192.168.1.68/forum/images where as returned is localhost/forum/images .. it fails. I guess this to be a config error with the server ... but if you have added a domain to your local pc you should have configured the server to handle requests correctly