MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ajax chat room nesting center.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guy's,

Can someone be kind enough to help me figure out how the mybb integration change file structure?

I mean does the integration add a new template file somewhere in ACP?

I ask that because i want to center and reduce the size of the chat room window on the html body and i also want to have access to the background property because i don't know how to insert html in php.

Thank for any help in exchange i can make you any professional logo or banner.

Best regards Hans
ajax chat from blueimp.net does not use any template system with MyBB ..

(2012-02-20, 05:16 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]ajax chat from blueimp.net does not use any template system with MyBB ..

Hi ranjani and thank you very much for replying like a real gentleman.

Any idea how to reach the page that contain the body html part of the code because my url only point toward forum/chat/index.php and the index.php doesn't seem to have anything related to the host page where the chat room window is nested?

Here a link to my forum chat : http://www.u-boot-hahd.com/forums/chat/index.php

Best regards Hans
^ it appears that css files have mistakes (esp. positions.css)
(2012-02-20, 05:51 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ it appears that css files have mistakes (esp. positions.css)

Hi again,

This is only for testing purpose i was beginning to modify the css template for the chat room but when i tried to put my custom background image i could not find the file that have the css info.

In firebug it say it have no style applied to it and if i create one rules with css background i can easily modify the background color but only in firebug not in the file itself.

The index.php for the chat have nothing related to css or background.

Seriously is there a php conspiracy against webdesigner? lol

Best regards Hans
hmm., sorry , you are mistaken !!
(2012-02-20, 06:32 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]hmm., sorry , you are mistaken !!

I sent you a pm for further explanation maybe my English is not good enough to explain complex stuff!

The only thing i want to do is changing the white background for the html host page where the chat room is nested.

Don't confuse with the chat room itself because this is control via css in chat template and position.css.

Hope i didn't spread more confusion.

Best regards Hans