MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to disallow members to add websites URL to profiles?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum it's based on IM, it gets spammed to death constantly and I cant keep up with it to be honest. I have plugins already implemented that stops the anchor links being spammed, I also have control of any new posts and threads as well.

But what I would like is to be able to turn off the feature of allowing members to add website URL's to the profiles, perhaps forever of just until they have been around for some time instead.

Is this actually possible at all? I looked in the normal settings but can not see this option, please let me know as it would be a great.
Just remove it from the profile and options page.
(2012-02-20, 08:51 AM)sparkks Wrote: [ -> ]Just remove it from the profile and options page.

Are you saying there is an option to turn it off completely if so where exactly? or are you telling me to manually delete them from the members profiles which is not what I need.

(2012-02-20, 09:23 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]see homepage control plugin

Fantastic that is exactly what I needed thanks, also thanks for other reply from member too. Ranjani I just sent you back a PM as well.