MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WriterBB - For All Writers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Agreed. Putting more money into a forum does not make it better. It is the content on the forum that makes it worthwhile. Get sick of those money gets everything people now-a-days.
Now I'm getting that I can't find the server messages. I have been wanting to check this site out as I write fan fiction for a hobby.
(2012-02-26, 02:17 AM)MadComp Wrote: [ -> ]Now I'm getting that I can't find the server messages. I have been wanting to check this site out as I write fan fiction for a hobby.

Host is very close to sorting out the issues. Really sorry about this and hope you will be happy with the site. It is currently up to check out now though Smile
Great site, I'll bookmark it and join when I get my desktop, as I can't see the full page on my laptop at the moment!
Okay sounds good. Host down... again... they will either sort out the issue soon or I will find another one.
Who are you with?
If you are hunting for a new host (if you can't work out the issues with your current one), I'd suggest JaguarPC - great support and a VPS here costs as little as US$19/month and they accept Paypal!
We are back now the issues with the host should be sorted. The first one was a hacker issue and the second was an issue caused whilst updating the server.

Come and check us out!
I registered as Swagnilla-Ice-1985.
Thanks for joining. Looking forward to seeing you there. We have just reached our 500 post mark!
Pages: 1 2 3 4