MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Movies & Popcorn - Movie, TV, & Youtube discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-02-23, 09:26 AM)mysql_error() Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-23, 08:28 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]None of them looks bad to me. And lol, what's wrong with buttons? Toungue

Good work Civil engineer. One of the best themes for MyBB.

I have an eye, it works.

Really? Good to know that.
The login and the register button is really weird in the sense of not compatible to theme. The Login button should be much bigger and the gradient should be different.
(2012-02-23, 09:47 AM)ThinkChange Wrote: [ -> ]The login and the register button is really weird in the sense of not compatible to theme. The Login button should be much bigger and the gradient should be different.

I agree.. I'm going to change them here soon. Thanks for the feedback Smile
Did some work on the logo and the login/register buttons.

We've got 500 posts and nearly 50 members since I opened the site. Things seems to be going well. If you have any more suggestions or opinions I'd love to hear them. Smile
Added a few forum awards (plan to add more soon), made a few tweaks to the theme, and added a page for viewing the movie of the week.

Would love some feedback on how the site is coming along, and what more I could do improve.

We're at about 750 posts and 65 members. Register as well if you like! Smile

Added a new movie review format that gives the users a more "movie review" type feel and then features the latest reviews on the forum index. Check it out and let me know what you think!

[Image: movie-reviews.png]

[Image: movie-reviews2.png]
I believe this thread has been bumped past it's maximum amount.

PS: Give CNET its footer back, and remove all the IP.Board elements please.

User is also giving free access to licensed content.
http://www.moviesandpopcorn.net/misc.php...f-the-week
(2012-03-11, 02:06 AM)WebOutfit Wrote: [ -> ]I believe this thread has been bumped past it's maximum amount.

PS: Give CNET its footer back, and remove all the IP.Board elements please.

User is also giving free access to licensed content.
http://www.moviesandpopcorn.net/misc.php...f-the-week

I have not bumped it past it's max amount. Please spend less time criticizing others and focus on your own happiness.. It's really getting sad seeing how often you attack everyone.

And all my elements are by me.. Some inspired some original, but nothing stolen.

good day Smile

Please note that I've closed this thread to your comments in the original post

Comments are closed on this thread to WebOutfit
Hi,

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.
Pages: 1 2