MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Statistics page not updating, as well as not updating on Google search.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it.

Basically, the statistics page on my site and my site being searched on Google aren't updating themselves. I've tried the recount & rebuild to fix the statistics page, which didn't work. Is this a known bug on 1.6.6?

Also I'm not sure why it's not updating itself when you search pokesun.com. The description is not correct, while the cached picture that shows the website to the right is not correct.

http://pokesun.com/stats.php
Do you mean that Google isn't updating their cached version of your website?
If so, it has nothing to do with MyBB, - just give it some time for Google to update your website.
(2012-02-20, 10:32 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that Google isn't updating their cached version of your website?
If so, it has nothing to do with MyBB, - just give it some time for Google to update your website.

Okay, thanks. But what about the statistics page on my website? That still hasn't updated itself in days.
The stats.php page itself, and not the cached version?
It look pretty consistent from my end.
(2012-02-21, 11:16 PM)ZouX Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-20, 10:32 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean that Google isn't updating their cached version of your website?

Okay, thanks. But what about the statistics page on my website? That still hasn't updated itself in days.

Well like the thread The Ban Game on my forum already has over 2,000 views, while it says it only has 636 views from the Stats page.