MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Testing for bug (this is a really long title this is a really long title this is a re
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title
Adding Re: won't work so you have to get rid of it from the thread name. I can't remember if this is on the bug tracker...
I hope you realize this thread is just about 9 months old...
Sorry I have no idea how I got here and posted must of been from who's online.
Yes the bug has been fixed Toungue
http://dev.mybb.com/issues/2003
This should be fixed...
Still broken?

No...? :/
It's fixed. The one who re-reported this was still on 1.6.10
(2012-02-20, 10:09 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title that was a long title

interesting....... just testing
Test12
Pages: 1 2