MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid page at last page of some threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The "The specified thread does not exist." errors are still occuring. If there are exactly 10 entries in the list it puts up the next page navigation, even through there is no 11th entry.

Two members have confirmed this.

How can I fix this? Thank you.
I have the same problem on some threads on my sites. I have not yet found a reason for it. I think there is a bug in the pagination functions that setup the various pages to a thread.
(2012-02-27, 10:53 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem on some threads on my sites. I have not yet found a reason for it. I think there is a bug in the pagination functions that setup the various pages to a thread.

This definitely needs to be investigated then. I would really appreciate a fix.

Bump to the top.
I have users complaning about the same problem. When there's 10 posts in a thread, no problem. But when the 11th post is posted, there should be a second page, but it produces the error mentioned in this thread. Is the 12th post is submitted, the second page is shown and shows the 11th and 12th post. I have tried to reproduce this, but no success yet.

Also, it doesn't apply to all threads, but some according to the reports of my forum users.
Can someone knowledgeable try to fix this? Thank you.
MyBB team, can someone address this asap? I really need this fixed for my professional forum.
Pages: 1 2