MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal post author bold & dash next to {$numcomments} in portal posts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ey Smile

how do you make the post author text in the latest posts in the portal bold where it shows the actual posts. i've searched but i've only been able to make the post author text bold under "latest threads" in the sidebar thing. this might sound a midge confusing so have a look at the screenshot i attached.

thanks super loads in advance ^_^
ACP -> Templates and styles -> templates -> <your theme template set> -> portal templates -> portal_announcement and find

<span class="smalltext">{$lang->posted_by} {$profilelink}  - {$anndate} {$anntime} {$numcomments}</span>

replace it with

<span class="smalltext">{$lang->posted_by} <strong>{$profilelink}</strong>  - {$anndate} {$anntime} {$numcomments}</span>
ah!! thanks @JohnnyS ^_^ sorry to ask something more, but in the .thead there, I'm trying to replace that last dash between {$anntime} {$numcomments} with a "►" but i can't seem to find it. the dashes between {$profilelink} {$anndate} {$anntime} were in the template but not the one next to {$numcomments}. if i inspect it with firebug i don't see any reference to a language file, where would i find it??
hmm.. from what i can see the only way to get to this dash in in the portal.php.. i'll take a look later & post my results.