MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum index blank page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed the cloudflare plugin, but the plugin told me "error nameserver"... all are nicely configured on my side, so i deleted this plugin.

Then i installed the admin honeypot but he didnt worked as the new admin directory told me an error with the inc class.php so i have deleted the honeypot thing, and put all in back, then i go to my index page and blank page!

Don't know if its cloudflare or honeypot problem.

I can access the admincp, i can do change, but can't browse the forum.

I have no idea of what happen nor have any solution for this issue. I checked the file permission and everything seems intact and no changes. Files are 644.

Nothing in error logs or else, i can access ftp, ssh, etc.

Already tried to reboot, i have changed nothing in the files or configuration of the server.

The scripts in the /www/ folder doesn't execute at all. But in other folder they do.

Can anyone tell me what is going wrong? Sad
What's your URL?

Did you actually deactivate/uninstall the plugins in the ACP or just delete the files?
Uninstalled, and deleted after.

Resolved with deleting all files, and done a new install, backup the DB..

but now the forum don't take the new settings like language, forum name.. dont know the problem but he work, i will try to figure out myself.