MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Upload Plugin in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to use Matt's Plugin Uploader which I have used before successfully, but I can't figure out why I no longer have the "Upload Plugin" option in ACP>Config>Plugins

[attachment=25594]
can you access the page through its link ( YOURforumURL/admin/index.php?module=config-plugins&action=pluginuploader ) ..
(2012-02-22, 07:07 PM)K e v i n Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to use Matt's Plugin Uploader which I have used before successfully, but I can't figure out why I no longer have the "Upload Plugin" option in ACP>Config>Plugins

it needs the update to 1.65 or greater .... reinstall the plugin
oh! as JimR suggested , there is a new version of the plugin at the mod's page ..
(2012-02-22, 08:22 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]oh! as JimR suggested , there is a new version of the plugin at the mod's page ..

I knew there was a new version but am very slow at uploading plugins (which is why i have Matt's hehe) but I didn't think when a new version comes out it would automatically disable old versions. Thanks I'll bite the bullet and try the install - I remember I had trouble installing this one originally.