MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tutorial - How to get just one table from whole database?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As i searched google, i found many questions on internet sush as "How to get one table from database" etc. This is tutorial who will work on that question.

-

In first you need to get database backup or export your database from your phpmyadmin (you can find it in Cpanel).
As you done that we will have to ways to do this, depends on your database size and max.upload size in phpmyadmin.

First:

Your database is not bigger then max.uplaod size. That's good for you.
On my own experience make a new database do not import this one in your main which you want to edit etc.
When you make new database then in your phpmyadmin find Option IMPORT, usually it's on top of the page.
Browse your database and then IMPORT it in that new database.
When Upload is finish you should get all tables or you done something wrong. Ok, now you need your one table, find it in list of your tables when you find it click Browse on that table and then you will find option EXPORT it's near to IMPORT then EXPORT table which you selected before.
Once you exported your table to your computer you separeted it from database good for you. Now it's same just IMPORT it back where ever you want.

Second:

This way it's about if your database is bigger then max.upload size What then hah?
You will need to use BigDump. Here is the tutorial how to use it. it's pretty easy.
Once you uploaded your database with BigDump, other is same as in first way where we have small database.

I hope so i will help someone with this. Regards JovanJ.