MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How i can delete this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I`m using a theme named "FaceBook" and i want to delete the line from thead ( see image )..

And,how i can "unit" the forums ?
Under chrome or firefox, right click on the bar location > inspect element
Click on the Style tab, and you will see the reference in the CSS.
Delete it somewhere in the template.
Try the index templates.
(2012-02-23, 11:27 PM)Michael94 Wrote: [ -> ]Delete it somewhere in the template.
Try the index templates.

Good find Sherlock,there are more then hundred templates in one theme.If you really don't have any solutions don't post anything.

@OP Open facebbook templates (under templates and styles -> templates -> facebbook template set-> forum bit templates) and find forumbit_depth1_cat template the open it.Inside template content remove

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="thead">
	<tr>
		<td align="left" valign="top" height="4px" width="27px"></td>
		<td height="4px" width="100%"></td>
	</tr>
</table>
(2012-02-24, 12:00 AM)Johnny S Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-23, 11:27 PM)Michael94 Wrote: [ -> ]Delete it somewhere in the template.
Try the index templates.

Good find Sherlock,there are more then hundred templates in one theme.If you really don't have any solutions don't post anything.

@OP Open facebbook templates (under templates and styles -> templates -> facebbook template set-> forum bit templates) and find forumbit_depth1_cat template the open it.Inside template content remove

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="thead">
	<tr>
		<td height="4px" width="100%"></td>
	</tr>
</table>
Thanks alot.