MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request]Need a plugin to add a button in postbit similar to Report button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish to add another button alongside Report Button, which has a similar function like Report, but in a positive way. I wish to title it : "Feature This" which will have a similar function as Report Button - i.e. on clicking, it will open a new window and ask the user a reason why to feature this thread.

Thanks
This doesn't describe much.

What should happen after a user submits that "Feature This" form? Something has to happen.
(2012-02-24, 02:48 PM)xerotic Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't describe much.

What should happen after a user submits that "Feature This" form? Something has to happen.

Same as Report feature, his suggestion would be forwarded to Admin, Mods & Super Mods.
Can anybody help me with dis plugin??
Okay, do not require the plugin anymore, as I just copy and pasted the files related to Report Templates and report.php to duplicate the Report Button
I am trying to accomplish this exact same task. Basically, my forum is user driven, for the most part, so I'd like to add a 'sticky request' button in the postbit of the first post of each thread that will alert mods/admin/etc of the request.

The button specific to the first post is the easy part <if $postcounter == 0 then> </if> but I'm having a hard time accomplishing what brianmccoy did above as I'm quite the amateur. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated
Maybe I should be a little more specific. Is there anyway to create a custom mod/admin notification attributed to a single purpose button? I've added 'sticky request' to report reasons but that can easily be overlooked by new members. Maybe there could be a way to trigger that sticky request option with a single click?
(2017-08-16, 04:38 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should be a little more specific. Is there anyway to create a custom mod/admin notification attributed to a single purpose button?  I've added 'sticky request' to report reasons but that can easily be overlooked by new members. Maybe there could be a way to trigger that sticky request option with a single click?

Yes there is, but you'll need a plugin. I'd suggest doing what OP did and just try to copy the report feature but just give it some identifier that distinguishes it from a regular report.
(2017-08-18, 10:08 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-08-16, 04:38 PM)ChillBro Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should be a little more specific. Is there anyway to create a custom mod/admin notification attributed to a single purpose button?  I've added 'sticky request' to report reasons but that can easily be overlooked by new members. Maybe there could be a way to trigger that sticky request option with a single click?

Yes there is, but you'll need a plugin. I'd suggest doing what OP did and just try to copy the report feature but just give it some identifier that distinguishes it from a regular report.
I tried but i either did too much or not enough..

I'd be willing to pay for a plugin like this if possible!
I though maybe I could bump this. If anyone is capable of doing it I'd be willing to pay if the price isn't too high.

I tried but I just couldn't get it done
Pages: 1 2