MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Alignment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone can help me with this
[Image: wycDw.png]

I want where it says 0 threads and posts and stuff I want them to be in line with each other no half one side and the other half the other side...

Thanks in advance

Because I'm wanting it look like this

[Image: w1lPN.png]
What's your forum URL?
You need to add some widths for the td's in the forumbit_depth2_forum template.

You have something like this:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<br /> Threads</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}<br /> Posts</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

Change it to something like:
<td class="{$bgcolor}" width="85" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$threads}{$unapproved['unapproved_threads']}<br /> Threads</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" width="85" valign="top" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap">{$posts}{$unapproved['unapproved_posts']}<br /> Posts</td>
<td class="{$bgcolor}" width="200" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
This is what I get afterwards.
[Image: yaaxw.png]
I didn't mean replace the entire template, just add the widths as in my example.
(2012-02-26, 01:08 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't mean replace the entire template, just add the widths as in my example.

Well I made a mistake there. lol