MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buy advertisement at an active site - Over 800,000 hits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Promotion Stadium is offering advertisement.

Here are the prices:
Header Text link - A text link in the header with colour
$4 for a month
+$0.3 for colour and bold

Redirect Link without description - A redirect link in the ads forum without description
$4 or for a month
+$0.3 for colour of redirect link

Redirect link with description - A redirect link in the ads forum with description.
$5 for a month
+$0.6 for colour for redirect link and description

Banner in footer - Your banner in the footer of our forum
$8 for a month

Banner under redirect link - Your Banner under the redirect links in the Ads category
$6 for a month

Banner in header - Your banner in the header of our forum (all ads will be removed if you buy this placement and only your banner will be shown)
$12 for a month

Here is our forum stats:
[Image: 1zl6v43.png]
Last updated: 17.2.12

[spoiler]
Daniel Wrote:Managed to get my links up fast Smile great service! Wink
[/spoiler]

Reply here if you are interested and then i will contact you. This is limited so request today.

Thanks,
Ace
While selling ads, you don't count the total hits since the site have been up. If so, mine and all other famous boards would be way ahead.

Also display google analytics or Awstats data, it would help you more gaining more advertisers.
The total hits is just there but the monthly hits is what is important. Please PM me if interested.
Still open!!
3k pages is different than 22k hits.
Please check my thread and PM me the details. I'm interested in the header ad spot but I need more details.
still open!!!!