MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upload problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Indeed 201202 folder does not change. What do you mean with edit the file manager? here the problem??

I think it is an problem in the file functions_upload. Is it possible?
hi,

i have try this http://community.mybb.com/thread-108786.html the second php code part.
And it works now.

But!: If i go to my ftp i see that the files still are coming to de uploads folder and not to the 201202 folder.

How i can get it in de 201202 (or soon 201203) folder?

Greetz,

UM
(2012-02-29, 08:57 PM)unlimitedmovie Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed 201202 folder does not change. What do you mean with edit the file manager? here the problem??

I think it is an problem in the file functions_upload. Is it possible?
just guessing here but :-
uploads folder is set for its correct access (777 or whatever) if not there is the point you will note be able to alter a child directory as you do not have permission to do it via your cpanel software (the parent is incorrectly set) a better idea would be to look at the site via some ftp software and check the permission's of the parent (to allow editing via cpanel if you prefer) or just adjust the child accordingly.
Your cpanel software may not allow you to alter the permissions of a child if the parent permissions are not set
hi,

It is Plesk panel i use.
(2012-02-29, 09:36 PM)unlimitedmovie Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

It is Plesk panel i use.

I would think you need some ftp software to check out the permissions the folders have...I have looked on the Plesk site and can not see any specs for the file manager that you maybe using .... so perhaps downloading filezilla and connecting via ftp to your site may hold the answer (your host should supply the required ftp username, password and site)
Pages: 1 2