MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Brotherhood - Multi Console Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

Introduction: The brotherhood was named Ownage Gaming before, but we merged with a clan and changed our name to The Brotherhood. We were founded in 2011 by OwnZ_Punjab. Shortly after we merged with another clan and our tag changed to -BH- . We have servers up for PC right now and for consoles we support every game which you can play online with.

How to join: To join, Register at site and make an app HERE and make an app.

App format: Please follow the correct format and you will be accepted Smile easy as that. Format is located below.
marked with * are required
Name:

*Console your applying for:

Experiences on other clans:

Why do you want to join:

*Why do We need you?:

*Will you Donate?(honest question, if no don't worry about it we understand):

Write a little about yourself:

What are you good at?:

Do you have teamviewer?:

*Do you have xFire or Steam (either one is ok but you need to have one, unless you play console):

Few F.A.Q's Answered:
Q1 - Why did you merge clans?
A1 - We merged because the owner of the clan and I are good friends and we both think we can help each other making this clan successful.

Q2 - How are you different than other clans?
A2 - Well we are a Multi console clan. Meaning we have members for most platforms. Like PS3, Xbox 360, PC and Wii. Most clans are mostly for a specific platform. We are Cross Platform because we have an owner for each division.

Q3 - Why should I join your clan?
A3 - You dont have to, but we are a fun gaming community which does not get to serious when it comes to games. We like to have fun on games. Sometimes we troll people on games, sometimes we act serious and sometimes we "PWN SOME NUBZ"!

Conclusion: We are a fun clan and hope to make it big like all these other clans. We are all family and we all treat eachother with repect!

Contact Information:
Email - [email protected]
Xfire - abhikbhatia
Steam - abhikbhatia
PSN: OwnZ_Punjab

Take care and thanks for looking at this small clan advertisement Wink

[Image: logo.png]

Hi,

I have removed two of your links so your Showcase thread abides by our Show guidelines.

Quote:Please note that a maximum of two links are permitted in your post.
Oh im sorry. Thank You.
The twitter bird is annoying. Not only does it load on every single page, it follows whenever I scroll down.
(2012-02-28, 04:43 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]The twitter bird is annoying. Not only does it load on every single page, it follows whenever I scroll down.

OMG! I agree so much. I've never seen it before now and I don't know why it was made the first place.

Other than that look good Wink.
Some of the text colors on the theme are the same as the background, black. For example, I can't see any text in the footer except the links in it.

And please do something about that Twitter bird, it's not only annoying but sometimes obscures parts of the forum.
Ok i removed the twitter bird, it was only put up by request, its gone now. Thanks for the tip guys.
nice forum...
(2012-03-02, 12:46 PM)Pro33 Wrote: [ -> ]nice forum...
TY for noticing!
Bump, Post updated, New information added. Rather update this post than make a whole new thread Wink