MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts appear, but forums don't
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know it has to be me, but did the merge of my phpbb3 to my local test. I don't know how I got to it, but the posts appear and forums don't.
Forum Index:
[attachment=25621]
Forum lite:
[attachment=25622]
From the back door I guess:
[attachment=25624]
Thank you for looking.

Run the recount & rebuild tools under Tools & Maint. in the ACP.

As for deleting forums, that should be obvious once you log into your ACP.
(2012-02-28, 12:57 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]Run the recount & rebuild tools under Tools & Maint. in the ACP.

As for deleting forums, that should be obvious once you log into your ACP.
I ran the recount & rebuild tools. Three times. As far as deleting the others?
I did and if you look at the image Forum Index: in the original post that's what I there and ended up with only the main name of the forum. No forums along with it. One thing I did notice is you have Reply in the post and another Reply outside of the post. A little confusing. Why not Quote in place of the first Reply? Like I say this is on my local host, but do like the overall layout and would like to go live with it. I'll try again if there is no way of un-hiding the Forums.
One of your screenshots had text on it about how to delete things.

And I'm not sure what you mean by a reply in the post and another reply outside of the post.

Also, your screenshots are too small and unclear what you're referencing in them.
I know it has to me. Just messing up somewhere. I made a couple of videos of what I'm seeing and a pic of the Reply, or Quote in the post.
The video:
Video
and the pic:
Quote pic
Forum Management
Another vid

Thanks again.
I have tried all day to get this going. It's not going to work. I've done another video to show the forums are merged to mybb, but when you go to the index same ol' thing. Nothing. No forums at all, but when you click on Search you see all of the forums that are there and yes as you can see I rebuilt all. When they updated to php 3.0.10 would that have messed your merge up? Needless to say it's not working.
Click -> No Forums
Thanks and I hope you get it going. I'd really like to go live.
Check your index template and make sure that {$forums} is present
(2012-03-01, 10:41 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]Check your index template and make sure that {$forums} is present

Thank you sir. I got everything going.
Have a great one!