MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Put the TableGenerator option on the editpage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have installed the Table Generator plugin thats allow to generate tables.
If you make a new thread or if you reply a thread you can use the table generator option underneed the smilie box.

But if you use the edit option (for edit your post) the generator option is not there. So I want to edit the templates that the GenerateTable option is also visible on the edit page.

I have take a look to the newthread template en copy en past the generator code to the editpage, but nothing shows up and its not working.

The code on the newthread template is:
<!-- TableGenerator -->{$tabgen_button}<!-- /TableGenerator -->

If I copy that code and put it in the editpage template the code is not working.
Can someone help me to get this working so also the table generator option is also available on the edit pag...

Thanks
Someone with a Idee?????
???????????????????????????
Someoonnnneeee
(2012-02-28, 04:43 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

If you make a new thread or if you reply a thread you can use the table generator option underneed the smilie box.

But if you use the edit option (for edit your post) the generator option is not there. So I want to edit the templates that the GenerateTable option is also visible on the edit page.

I have take a look to the newthread template en copy en past the generator code to the editpage, but nothing shows up and its not working.

If I copy that code and put it in the editpage template the code is not working.
Can someone help me to get this working so also the table generator option is also available on the edit pag...

Thanks
does the whole line read
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong>{$smilieinserter}<!-- TableGenerator -->{$tabgen_button}<!-- /TableGenerator --></td>
? if not edit it to this and try again
(2012-03-08, 07:40 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-28, 04:43 PM)GalaxyFreak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thanks
does the whole line read
<td class="trow2" valign="top"><strong>{$lang->your_message}</strong>{$smilieinserter}<!-- TableGenerator -->{$tabgen_button}<!-- /TableGenerator --></td>
? if not edit it to this and try again

Done and not wokring
Link to the plugin?
^ plugin file needs a hook related to edit post . find $plugins->add_hook("misc_start", "tablegenerator_popup"); AND replace with :
$plugins->add_hook("editpost_start", "tablegenerator_button");
$plugins->add_hook("misc_start", "tablegenerator_popup");
Thanks man this works GREAT !!!!!

Well done and I have get you reputation point for this!!