MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mood Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Can you please show us a Demo or some screenshots, I want to see if this is what I'm looking for.
Thank you!
(2014-09-07, 12:01 AM)YOLOnline Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please show us a Demo or some screenshots, I want to see if this is what I'm looking for.
Thank you!

Done.

Been meaning to do that... Smile
Plugin has been updated to 1.1.

- Moved hardcoded HTML to template (meant to do this when I updated the plugin to 1.8 but forgot)
- Fixed line break layout on postbit
- Changed (int)$mybb->input to $mybb->get_input

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
i have installed it and it is working fine but only one problem is that there is no option of moods in Configuration page .
Where can I download more mood images?
Plugin has been updated to 1.2.

- Added PostgreSQL and SQLite support
- Updated cache delete function
- Use queried id instead of input
- Use htmlspecialchars_uni when logging admin action
- Added mention that language strings can be used in mood names
- Dropping useless globals

To update, you must first deactivate the plugin (do not uninstall), upload all new files and reactivate.
My forum uses a dark theme. Would it be possible to use a different mood image set; or to just use text instead of an image?
Yes, you can change default image set to whatever you want (so long as they have the same file name). I'm intending to add per theme support in the next version.
I use the Focus theme, and this is my header_welcomblock_member template
<!-- Continuation of div(class="upper") as opened in the header template -->

<span class="float_left">
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']} <i class="fa fa-circle-o-notch"></i> </a>
	<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php" style="margin-left: 12px;"><i class="fa fa-envelope"></i> <span class="pmbg">{$mybb->user['pms_unread']}</a>&nbsp;
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}"><i class="fa fa-power-off"  style="color: #c1eca5;"></i> Logout</a>&nbsp;
	<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><i class="fa fa-filter" style="color: #b0d4e3;"></i> UserCP</a>
		<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/alerts.php"><i class="fa fa-filter" style="color: #ff0000;"></i> Alerts</a>
			   {$modcplink}&nbsp;
			{$admincplink}
		</span>

</span>
	</div>
</div>

As you can clearly see, there is no buddy list link, or anything like that; so, where do I add {$moodlink} ? I've tried adding it on multiple areas, but it doesn't show up :/
Have you tried adding it before {$modcplink}?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6