MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with BlackEvo4 V2 Bio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I'm an admin on my site Darkcraftia.info & I've recently updated the site with the BlackEvo4 V2 Bio template. By far i am satisfied with it. There's just one thing that i can't seem to fix, The banner.

[Image: Untitled.png]
Above is the image of our home screen with the welcome panel to the right & my banner for the site. I've tried to mess with it and i still cant seem to move the welcome panel or shrink it. I simply want the banner to be centered and viewable.

if anyone can find a way for it to either shrink like the nav bar, or move it underneath the navbar, ANYWHERE but up there would be find as long as it looks decent.

if you need the banner image here it is. You may shrink it yourself it doesn't necessarily need to be that big just viewable enough to see the little texts, or even just make a width height thing for me to edit it in future would be great.

Please PM if you have any questions <3
[Image: Bannerpng_1560097.png]
Bumping this guys thread because I'd like the same thing.
^ @ IceGuru, what exactly is your requirement and can we have your MyBB forum url
(2013-10-08, 07:12 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ @ IceGuru, what exactly is your requirement and can we have your MyBB forum url

The theme isn't 1.6 ...so nevermind.

Thanks for replying though