MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Order/Sorting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm unsure if this has been brought up, but I'm noticing it now in the current MyBB theme system.

There's no way to properly order the themes the way we want without putting in numbers to it. But I don't think that looks right to the users, having the number in the theme name.

It would be nice if it was similar to the Forum Management, allowing us to type in the order numbers we want it in.

Thanks.
(2012-02-28, 10:40 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I'm unsure if this has been brought up, but I'm noticing it now in the current MyBB theme system.

There's no way to properly order the themes the way we want without putting in numbers to it. But I don't think that looks right to the users, having the number in the theme name.

It would be nice if it was similar to the Forum Management, allowing us to type in the order numbers we want it in.

Thanks.
I am hoping they extend the drag/drop functionality to more stuff such as forums/categories, and this.
Indeed. It's a pretty basic feature that's very useful.
I join to the suggestion.
I think that this feature will be very useful, in fact I need that functionality in my current forum, but can not find even a plugin that do it.
Further adding to this suggestion, being able to split the themes and organize them per category would be pretty useful as well.

The only way to achieve this right now is to set up one theme and label it as such, and put all the other theme into it.

But being able to use the category title as a theme doesn't seem right.
I also think it would be interesting, if one could see how many users use which theme.
(2015-08-28, 03:58 PM)Amaryllion Wrote: [ -> ]I also think it would be interesting, if one could see how many users use which theme.

You can already do this.
I'm sorry, I didn't specify: I thought about a counter after the style name in the combobox, visible for everyone not just in acp. Smile