MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minecraft Premium User
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Minecraft Premium User v0.0.4 Alpha

Description
This is a plugin for MyBB which adds a page where user can "login" with their Minecraft account. The plugin checks if the user is premium and if they are, the group of the person changes to a "Minecraft" user.

Features
  • Auto creates "Minecraft" group
  • Uses language
  • The users who are in groups that is not avaliable for promotion can still add their minecraft account
  • Minecraft usernames are shown in postbit

MyBB mode Download / Screenshot
http://mods.mybb.com/view/minecraft-premium-user

Changelog
0.0.4 Alpha
	+ HTTPS/HTTP option in settings
	+ User can still submit even if they cannot be promoted
	+ Updated Plugin version name to 0.0.4 Alpha (I forgot in 0.0.3 Alpha)
	+ Group change now actually works without error

0.0.3 Alpha
	+ Added more postbit (hooks)
	+ Language files

0.0.2 Alpha
	+ Shows on Postbit
	+ Settings now work

0.0.1 Alpha
	+ Basic functions
	+ MySQL database
		+ New Table "mcpremuser"
		+ Added Settings
		+ New Group "Minecraft"
	+ Images
	+ Minecraft Premium User page
Nice plugin i give it a a+
thanks, idk why someone in the review said it doesnt work. I tested it and it still works for me.
I gave you a good review for this plugin and i want to thank you again. This plugins works wonders!

THANKS!
its come to my attention one member on the website is questioning the security of using this plugin. how safe is this to use and they also think that we are some people out to get his password.
I'm working on to make an edit to the plugin where it will go to a website that is open source and ask the user to put their details so it can send info to the forum to activated it.

don't worry, but sorry I don't have much time to do this because of school so you will have to wait a while.
Please update the plugin, I'm really interested

BTW, sorry for this huge bump, I really want this plugin.
Another big bump. Update would be extremely helpful.