MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I never setup this forums before. and I'm just a little confused. I install it and it says there's a portal for it. How ever I don't see a link for it on the main page. and I didn't see an option to set it up and so on.

The other thing is, I was looking threw your packages (mods) and I was looking for a download section and a knowledge base. Does mybb have any thing like this available.

Banned IP's. I have a big list of IP Address's that I wanted to add. I didn't want to add them in one at the time. Is there an option to add my list of Banned IP's into mybb.

Thanks
Joe

http://www.pro-forums.info

Portal is at yourforum/portal.php

I believe MyDownloads would suit downloads. As for KB, you could use the Helpdocs, but I myself am not aware of a KB plugin.

I wish they would have a textarea to copy in many IPs at once. They don't have a bulk add yet, though.

Hope this helps you out!
Thanks, I guess I have to ask the coders about this. I did a search on MyDownLoads and didn't find any thing. and as for a KB, I didn't get find any thing on that as well.
Ok, No thanks. That's not for me. I'll install another board.