MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Imperial : NextGen theme for mybb. Renovated profiles, showthread and more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
if will be released, please make me updated (like newsletter)
(2012-02-29, 07:43 PM)metonator Wrote: [ -> ]if will be released, please make me updated (like newsletter)

The release is on march 2! and we will have a robust shop system so you have your own account and we alert you by email about theme updates (bug fixes and new versions)

(2012-02-29, 01:04 PM)ThinkChange Wrote: [ -> ]you should add the Round Stat bar below.
(2012-02-29, 03:16 PM)t_virus Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't quote understand. Do you mean the ipb-like stats?

Ahh yes, the IPB like stats.
(2012-02-29, 10:22 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]That's quality. Will definitely buy.

Same here, this theme is simply AMAZING. Big Grin Keep up the good work!
UPDATES:
  • The navigation breadcrumbs are done..... breadcrumbs change background when hovered and clicked on.
  • The footer restyled and now has a little shiny background
  • The back to top button slides you up with jquery
  • Some elements like warning redesigned.
Previews==>>
breadcrumbs : http://pixelmonkey.co/screenshots/imperi...dcrumb.jpg
error/warnings : http://pixelmonkey.co/screenshots/imperial_error.jpg

All this might act as a striptease but trust me, you'll get this theme soon Toungue
Your Reply Button, Outline is too much. Reduce until 1 instead of 2/3..
the border is 1px actually...can't go any less than that. But i don't think it looks stupid. I'll use a lighter color for the hovered state border.
Make sure you are not counting the whitish inset shadow in outline
Stay tuned.
(2012-03-02, 07:45 AM)MJ456 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-29, 09:34 AM)t_virus Wrote: [ -> ]oh yeah! have a peek. The theme is almost done and as soon as it gets to point where it can be called complete, you will be able to buy it from PixelMonkey showroom (opening on march 2)

Site is not opened yet! Dodgy

Also use color picker, so everyone can use their own colors in the theme. Big Grin

Maybe he might make it in the version 2 of Imperial ?

Color picker in version. 2 Smile
About site, its been more work than I thought. The full blown shop is not done yet. But I will keep my word. Its not 3 yet. Ill put up a simple shop for the time being
(2012-03-02, 01:09 PM)t_virus Wrote: [ -> ]Color picker in version. 2 Smile
About site, its been more work than I thought. The full blown shop is not done yet. But I will keep my word. Its not 3 yet. Ill put up a simple shop for the time being

What's your GMT, we're not following your timing and on my time it is 10PM already.
Pages: 1 2 3 4