MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Member List and threads incorrectly showing as visited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have an issue where some members are showing as online when i look at threads and it says they are online in there posts when they are not and when i goto the memberlist they will show as last visited when i refersh at the exact same time as me.

Also they appear at the same time as me in the "who was online today" section and if i refresh the page they have the same last visited time as me.

My problem is the same as in this thread HERE and HERE but i see there is no reply's as to fixing the issue. I have tried a few things like TRUNCATING the mybb_sessions table but still it is doing this.

Anyone have a solution to this issue?
(2012-03-04, 02:10 PM)nyte_spawn Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have a solution to this issue?

Still looking for a solution to this issue please
Re-read my post and you'll find the solution, I updated the post after I solved my problem, the solution involves hacking on the DB, if you need further help send me a PM.

Sorry for the long delay in response to your post and your PM. I've not been a very frequent user to these boards.