MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OMG, I can't get any plugins to work with MyBB 1.6.6, is anyone else having these problems ?

Tabs / SideBar / FBConnect / Pretty much every plugin no longer works Sad ne1 know what is necessary to make them compatible with 1.6.6 ?
What version are you upgrading from?
1.6.1 lol, I reinstalled all plugins, but most of them haven't been updated since the 1.6.6 update Sad it seems like 99% of the plugins I install don't work, Shoutbox doesn't work anymore for me either, just displays: {myshoutbox_123} where the shoutbox use to be.
(2012-02-29, 11:02 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/thread-108595.html

Will this make them compatible with 1.6.6 ? I thought about trying it just didn't know if it would even help
There were no plugin changes between 1.6.5 to 1.6.6, so yes, it will make _most_ of them compatible.
Array
(
[0] => $plugins->add_hook("admin_user_groups_edit_graph_tabs"
[1] => "games_groups_graph_tabs")
[2] =>

)

Array
(
[0] => $plugins->add_hook("admin_forum_menu"
[1] => "mytabs_menu")
[2] =>

)

Array
(
[0] => $plugins->add_hook("admin_forum_action_handler"
[1] => "mytabs_action_handler")
[2] =>

)

Verifying hooked functions that need updating

Done searching for needed updates
Starting updates

Done fixing

Does that mean it should be fixed ? Cause nothing working still Toungue
It might be worth manually updating them just to be sure.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-106729.html
Ugh thats what I was afraid of, not wanting to hafta manually edit all of the plugins Toungue but guess its what I gotta do lol

after checking my plugins, they where all updated, but yet they still don't work, and I even tried setting my style to the default one that comes with MyBB and still no success Sad
(2012-02-29, 11:15 PM)Projec13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh thats what I was afraid of, not wanting to hafta manually edit all of the plugins Toungue but guess its what I gotta do lol

after checking my plugins, they where all updated, but yet they still don't work, and I even tried setting my style to the default one that comes with MyBB and still no success Sad

did you alter the plugin update script to write the new info ? I fell into that trap before I read the instructions ... all the plugins you have I 'converted' no problem
Pages: 1 2 3