MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to show User Group Legends?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I made Legends like

Owner,Global Mod,Forum Mod,Co-Owner,Developers etce tc

But I can't see them on the forums like at the bottom of the forums
ACP >> Temmplates & Styles >> Templates >> Your Themes Template >> Index Templates >> index_whosonline
Add below Everything:
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Usergroup's</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl]}/showteam.php"><font size="1"><span style="color:#BF0000;"><strong><em>Administrator</em></strong></span> - <span style="color: #CC00CC;"><strong>Super Moderators</strong></span> - <span style="color:#005E03;"><strong>Moderators</strong></span> - <span style="color:#545454;">Registered</span> - <span style="color:#858000;"><s>Banned</s></span></td></font></a>
</tr> 
Save template and thats it.
Edit the span style to suit with your own groups.
I don't see "Your themes template"
(2012-02-29, 11:52 PM)x3Voo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see "Your themes template"

It looks like this:

ACP -> Templates & Styles -> "Your Template Theme, AKA The name of your template" -> Index Templates -> index_whoseonline

Also, using your code on my template, I got this error:

The following errors were encountered:

A potential security issue was found in the template. Please review your changes or contact the MyBB Group for support.

(2012-02-29, 11:55 PM)Projec13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-29, 11:52 PM)x3Voo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see "Your themes template"

It looks like this:

ACP -> Templates & Styles -> "Your Template Theme, AKA The name of your template" -> Index Templates -> index_whoseonline

Also, using your code on my template, I got this error:

The following errors were encountered:

A potential security issue was found in the template. Please review your changes or contact the MyBB Group for support.

just a missing comma ...just add the comma in the href all will be good