MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Seperators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I downloaded a Diablo Theme from mods.mybb.com and it does not have the separators like most themes have. Is there a way to add that to the theme? Separators example: This forum has them you can see a slightly darker shade of blue, a blue separator line, and then a light almost white blue shade.

Where can I add that code to add the line?
may be you are referring to table borders . can you show your requirement with an image & can we have your forum URL ..
http://cavernofcreativity.com/MUGEN/index.php
My board is here. I think they are table borders.
Admin CP -> Templates & Styles -> Your theme (click on it).

Find "Inner Table Border Width" at bottom. It should have the value 0. Change it to 1.
Thank you, I just tried it. That didn't work either. I think maybe the table borders color may be black and it's there, but I just can't see it. I'll have a look in the css. I just don't know what I have to change to make them show up.
^ your forum's current theme is missing trow1 and trow2 elements properties (in theme's global.css)
if you add background color for them similar to below then you can get the required separators visible ...

.trow1 {background: #0C0A09;}
.trow2 {background: #0C0A09;}

That did it. Thank you so much!